Electrical Multimeter Test Leads Set with Alligator Clips Test Hook Test Probes Lead Professional Kit 1000V 10A CAT.II
- 【Even higher Copper Core requirements】Contains 42 pure copper-core wires; Easily dealing with currents of 10A and preventing leakage issues from occurring. The nylon wire inside will make it withstand bending thousands of times without breaking or fraying.
- 【More secure and durable silicone string】Constructed with flexible PVC/PA material that is double-layered and -insulated.The silicone used is non-toxic,environment friendly and meets both the UL and RoSH standards.Using high quality materials ensures that the test leads are durable,flexible as well as having properties like freeze resistance and heat tolerance.
- 【Premium test tip and plug】Pure nickel plated copper test lead tips which does not easily break-off,has solid contact traits and speedy and stable measuring reaction times.And the kit will protect it against dust and oxidation.An efficient and stable connection is thus ensured.
- 【Home & Industry Application】Thanks to the CAT.II 1000V ratings 10A currents can safely be tested.Recommended for general measurements.2mm 10A alligator clips use with 20A meter probe.
- 【Quality guarantee】More than 10 years of experience in the production of multimeter accessories.
Why would we recommend it to you?
You can easily test 10A currents and avoid leakage and other risks when doing so. Recommended for general measurements.
Within the wire is the nylon string that enhances its toughness and the resistance to bending 10,000 of time - thus greatly increasing the product's longevity.
Made with flexible double-layer PVC+PA silicone (outer red/black) and double insulation providing you double protection.
The needle tip is pure nickel-plated copper and has good contact ability giving you a speedy and stable measuring reaction rate.
- Rated voltage : CAT.II 1000V
- Rated current : 10A
- Weight : 92g
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches