- Repair or Replace - A worn out or broken cord on a favorite lamp can be fixed with the GE Replacement Lamp Cord
- Do-It-Yourself - Complete a DIY lamp project with the black cord that you can use to light up your lamp
- Long Power Cord - This lamp cord is black and 8 feet long to reach any outlet in your home or office
- Easy to Install - Instructions are included with the replacement lamp cord, so you can install the new cord yourself
- Power - Do not exceed the electrical rating of 125VAC, 10A, and 1250W, and the cord should not be used with bulbs exceeding 300W
Publisher: Jasco Products Company, LLC
Details: Repair or replace the cord from a household lamp with the GE Replacement Lamp Cord. The 8-foot-long, brown cord can be installed in most lamps where the original cord has been worn out or broken. The cord can also be used to complete a DIY lamp project. Instructions are included for easy installment. Do not exceed the electrical rating of 125VAC, 10A and 1250W. The cord should not be used with bulbs exceeding 300W. The length of the cord, after installation, should be a minimum of 5 feet as measured from the lamp base to the plug. The GE Replacement Lamp Cord is UL Listed.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches