- Adds length to access hard-to-reach fasteners
- Knurled bands offer a nonslip grip for turning loosened fasteners by hand
- Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped
- Detent notches in drive ends lock onto ratchets and breaker bars
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
Publisher: Michigan Industrial Tools
Warranty: Always Guaranteed: email@example.com
Save your knuckles, work faster, and avoid extra disassembly with the TEKTON 3-pc. 1/4 in. Drive Extension Set. Made of premium chrome vanadium steel, they reach past obstructions or into tight, narrow spaces, delivering the strength to loosen stubborn fasteners. Their spring-loaded detent balls securely latch onto sockets, preventing them from being dropped or left sticking on fasteners. Detent notches in the drive ends lock onto the drive tang of ratchets and breaker bars. A mirror chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and wipes clean after each use.
- (3) 1/4 in. drive extensions: 3, 6, 9 in.