- Professional grade double-wall galvanized steel tube
- Zinc-coated to provide excellent rust and corrosion proofing technology
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications
- .028" Wall Thickness, 3/16" OD
- USA Made and Lifetime Warranty
Legal Disclaimer: 4LifetimelinesTM, Limited Lifetime Warranty 4LifetimelinesTM warrants our products for their useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired, nor does it cover failure due to improper installation. If found to be defective, a replacement product will be sent to you. THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
25 ft 3/16 in Brake Line Tubing - Galvanized Steel Coil (Universal Size)
- Galvanized, zinc-coated, copper-brazed, double-walled, steel tubing coils provide an easy to work with and long lasting brake line replacement option for professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
- The zinc-coating on top of the galvanized steel provides corrosion protection and has been used standard by many OEM’s. Copper-brazing and double-wall construction make the tubing easy to bend and install.
- The tubing meets SAE J527 and all international and U.S. requirements for use in hydraulic braking systems, fuel, systems, and transmission systems.
- Tubing is manufactured by wrapping copper-coated steel around itself twice for a seamless construction that provides strength and structural integrity to withstand extreme pressure.
- The copper-brazing and double-wall allow the tubing to be formed and bent, without kinking, for easy routing and installation.
Galvanized steel tubing is resistant to corrosion, it is DOT approved for use in hydraulic brake systems, it bends without kinking, and is available in lengths of 25′ for 3/16” and ¼” diameters.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.0 x 0.5 inches