CPS 6 CFM 2 Stage Ignition Proof Vacuum Pump (VPS6DU) Sparkless R600a
- Designed and tested to meet ANSI 12:12.01 Ignition Proof standards, For use on refrigeration systems utilizing Class A1 (nontoxic, nonflammable), Class A2L (nontoxic, low flammability), Class A2 (nontoxic, flammable), and Class A3 (nontoxic, flammable) and Ammonia (NH3)
- Air cooled, thermally protected motors encased in a durable aluminum housing, Oil filled rotary vacuum pump cartridge construction
- Combination oil fill/exhaust port utilizes CPS exclusive oil mist free exhaust cap,Large double sealed oil sight glass
- Sealed start relay, Steel inlet port with multiple intake sizes (1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 SAE), Ammonia compatible,Ignition proof ON-OFF switch
- Rubber lined handle, skid resistant rubber base, Gas ballast valve for deeper vacuum,UL listed
Sparkless (Ignition Proof) Vacuum Pump Series
CPS introduces another addition to the Pro-Set vacuum pump line-up with the VPS series. An efficient, lightweight and reliable vacuum pump, that meets ANSI ignition proof standards.
Ultimate Vacuum: 10 Microns
Refrigerant Class: A1, A2, A3
Dimensions: 13.1˝ x 5.5˝ x 10˝
Weight: 22.5 lb (10.2 kg)
Free Air Displacement: 6 CFM @ 60 Hz
Motor Size (HP)RPM @ 50 / 60 Hz: 1/2 HP 3440 RPM
Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
Power Connection to Pump: 10' Hard wired
Oil Capacity: 16 oz (470 ml)
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWaxTM, Gator VenomTM etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus JuiceTM)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.