Brand: Irwin Tools
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Warranty: Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.
Details: The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Multi-Tool Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter is a must-have for anyone performing electrical work. With an induction hardened cutting edge, this single tool combines a wire stripper, wire cutter, and crimper into one tool that strips and cuts 10-22 AWG, crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals, and cuts bolts to size with a perfect lead thread. This handy tool features a pliers nose for pulling and looping wire and ProTouch grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue to keep working all day. Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards.