- Compact and lightweight, the RG3 features a 40 percent smaller footprint, is easy to carry and weighs in at 18 pounds
- Oil-less compressor that is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- Handles almost all refrigerants, the RG3 works with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- High efficiency cross flow design, the RG3 layout of fan and condenser is maximized for shorter cycle times
- High pressure safety shut-off switch, the RG3 automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI
Details: The Robinair RG3 sets the new standard in refrigerant recovery. All jobs are different. From a rooftop to a marine HVAC system, the RG3 is easy to use and ideal for any residential and appliance sized recovery job. Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor refrigerant, the RG3 is engineered to withstand the punishment of daily use even under extreme conditions. Features: Compact and Lightweight - 40 percent smaller footprint, easy to carry, weighing in at 18 lbs.; Oil-less Compressor - Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor; Handles Almost All Refrigerants - Works with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC Refrigerants including R-410A; High Efficiency Cross Flow Design - Layout of fan and condenser is maximized for shorter cycle times; High Pressure Safety Shut-off Switch - Automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI; Easy to Operate, Rugged Case - Easy to read gauges, comfortable handle and simple 2 valve controls; IEC Connector and power cord.